- FROM PASSION TO PROFIT$-
EVERY ENTREPRENEUR STARTS WITH A DREAM.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOURS.
If you think having your own company is risky, try having a job!
1. There is no such thing as job security.
People used to take a job with the hope and expectation of staying in the job for awhile, but then somebody in a conference room many time zones away would make a decision and the job would go. In our fast changing world of today, your job can disappear ANYTIME. Whether you work in a small company or in a multinational enterprise, jobs are disappearing and layoffs keep happening daily!
2. The Fixed Salary is a TRAP.
Some people like the idea of having a fixed salary. But if you think about, it doesn’t really make any sense! Why? Because the prices of everything you buy ALWAYS goes up — but your salary rarely goes up! You might get a 5% yearly increase but inflation and the cost of some expenses (like tuition fees) increases by 10%!
3. Today is the BEST Time to Start a Business.
In this age, there are so many different types of businesses available for you to start. There’s franchises, outsourcing, freelancing, affiliate marketing, online businesses, and so many more! That’s because it is now easier and cheaper than ever to start your own business. No longer is starting a business only for the ultra rich who can afford massive investments and millions in capital.
Why is that? It’s all because of the internet! With the internet and mobile apps, the whole world is your marketplace.
Do you know that there are 582 million entrepreneurs in the world.
Only 20% achieved billionaire status through inheritance, while the huge majority, are self-made. This is probably one of the biggest incentives for entrepreneurs who are just starting up. The 80% became billionaires by taking action and through their work ethic.
(Research Global Entrepreneurship 2019)*
- A study by Manchester Inc. 2017, reached to a conclusion that businesses who work with a business coach saw an average return on their investment about 5.7 times the amount that they paid for their coaching service.
- Another study by MetrixGlobal LLC, 2020, of start-up coaching in Fortune 500 firms reported a return on investment of 52.9 percent and significant intangible benefits for the business.
- An internal Personnel Management Association, 2019, report showed a significant increase in employee productivity by an average of 86 percent. 53 percent of business owners and managers say their productivity had increased when they took business coaching.
WE CAN HELP YOU BUILD A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS, SO YOU CAN LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT
AND DO THE THINGS YOU REALLY WANT TO DO.
The, FROM PASSION TO PROFIT$ Entrepreneurship Program is for you if:
You’re a business owner, budding entrepreneur, freelancer, contractor and you want to start or expand your business
You’re frustrated because you know you’re supposed to make a HUGE difference in the world and instead you’re playing “small”
You want to have multiple sources of income
You want to be your own boss and determine your career's destiny
You want to pursue your passion
You want to commit to a “real” business strategy, not just a gimmick or “get rich quick” scheme
CREATION AND CLARITY: Make Your Business or Business Idea Concrete
CONNECTION: Identify Your Ideal Market and Niche
COMMUNICATION: Communicate Your Message Properly and Use Digital Marketing to Reach Your Target Clients
CAPITALIZATION: Make Money with Your Mission and Create Your Pricing
COMMITMENT: Plan for Success, Stay Committed and Follow Through
CULTIVATION: Stay Motivated, Inspired, Lead Yourself and Develop Your Team
During our coaching program, you will:
1. Learn how to turn your business idea into a concrete plan of action through brainstorming, research, and massive action.
2. Learn how to find a profitable niche, craft your marketing strategy, identify and attract your ideal clients.
3. Learn how to copy-write and boost your sales, improve your market penetration and increase your margins through the power of written words.
4. Learn how to monetize and structure your offered product or service, overcome money blocks, charge what you’re worth and create new revenue streams.
5. Learn how to create a solid plan and keep yourself accountable and committed to success.
6. Learn how to use social media in order to increase brand awareness plus generate leads.
7. Learn how to interview and choose the right people or partners.
8. Learn how to inspire and collaborate with your team.
9. Bonus: Learn how to master your mindset.