- LEAD FROM THE HEART -
COACHING PROGRAM FOR LEADERS, MANAGERS AND ENTREPRENEURS
- The Institute of Coaching (2018) cites that over 70% of individuals who receive leadership coaching benefited from improved work performance, relationships and more effective leadership skills.
- 77% Of Organizations Report They’re Currently Experiencing A Leadership Gap. (Brandon Hall Group’s Leadership Development 2016)
- HRPA (2020) reports that 63% of millennials feel their leadership skills are not being developed. As a result of this, 71% of those millennial employees want to leave their job within two years to remedy this deficiency.
The corona-virus has shaken the nature of work to its core. While many are still anxiously awaiting a return to normal, what’s “normal” after the pandemic is likely to look very different from what we were used to before it began.
As some parts of the world start to loosen restrictions, leaders need to move from crisis response to thinking about the role of organizations and leadership in the longer term.
Uncertainty will stay with us for many months, so it will be almost impossible to define what’s “normal.” What we need to think about is not a “new normal” but a new reality—a “new now.”
Empathy and flexibility are important leadership qualities at any time. When employees experience sudden and radical change—such as the need to work remotely or in highly restricted work-spaces for an extended period—these qualities are even more essential in order to keep teams cohesive, engaged, and motivated.
Crises like the one we are facing today force businesses and their leaders to change and adapt at extraordinary speed.
Those that can filter out the noise and focus on what truly drives success, leading with head, heart, and hands, will emerge stronger than ever.
Our two-day Leadership Development Training Program will empower you as a leader in bringing out the best in yourself and others by exploring the most critical success factors of strong leadership that will help you bring your people together, motivate, energize and inspire them to their full potential to achieve extraordinary things.
1. WHAT REAL LEADERS DO?
As a Leader What is Your Job?
Management VS Leadership
The 3 Essential Roles of a Leader
Helping Employees Find Their Why
2. WHAT LEADERS KNOW
What Do Employees Really Want From Their Leader?
Catch Them Doing Something Right!
What Defines a Leader?
Leadership & Perspective
3. WHAT ARE INFLUENTIAL LEADERS LIKE?
Understand Your Leadership Style
Learn How to Balance Tasks, Teams & Individual Functions
Role Model Strong Leadership
The Leadership Critical Success Factors in the New Normal
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
1. Describe the roles and responsibilities of a true leader
2. Clearly understand the difference between the role of a manager and the role of a leader
3. List the three main essential roles of a leader
4. Understand what motivates people and explain the "4-motive" motivational model
5. Identify what employees want from a leader
6. Understand different perspectives and what defines a true leader
7. Find out their preferred leadership style
8. Balance team, task and individual functions
9. Identify what it takes to role model strong leadership
10. List the leadership critical success factors